Last week I met up with Stepmom Warrior, Nicole DiLorenzo, to talk about meditation and how it's helped us as stepmoms. Check out the video and highlights below.
Some highlights from our talk:
- 2:50 The negative thoughts & chatter in your mind
- 3:25 Impromptu guest appearance by my 3 year old son
- 4:40 You're being controlled by thoughts you may not be aware of
- 5:43 Misconceptions about meditations, mantras, and sitting in stillness
- 7:15 I do it in the shower, while blow-drying my hair in the car on my way to work...
- 8:54 How you can find your power in EVERY situation
- 10:20 Common negative feelings and problems faced by stepmoms
- 11:19 How our energy can be contagious (in both good and bad ways)
Nicole is a Certified Stepfamily Coach and provides lifeline services for all members of a stepfamily.
Check out her website and learn more about her services at https://stepmomwarrior.com/stepmomwarrior.com/
If you have never tried meditation, or want to learn more about how it can help you as a stepmom, stay tuned!
In November, I'm running a FREE challenge to help you learn to apply mindfulness techniques to bring more peace and balance to your life as a stepmom.
Be sure to subscribe to my list so you don't miss out.
Have you tried meditation? How has it helped you as a stepmom? I'd love to hear from you in the comments below.
Join my community of like-minded stepmamas, I'd love to have you! Subscribe to my email list by clicking the button below to get free resources and updates when new blogs are posted. It's free and you can unsubscribe anytime.
Anna de Acosta
Stepmom, biomom, and wife... living life with the blended family of my dreams and being a lighthouse for love and inner peace.