Last week I met up with Stepmom Warrior, Nicole DiLorenzo, to talk about meditation and how it's helped us as stepmoms. Check out the video and highlights below.
Some highlights from our talk:
- 2:50 The negative thoughts & chatter in your mind
- 3:25 Impromptu guest appearance by my 3 year old son
- 4:40 You're being controlled by thoughts you may not be aware of
- 5:43 Misconceptions about meditations, mantras, and sitting in stillness
- 7:15 I do it in the shower, while blow-drying my hair in the car on my way to work...
- 8:54 How you can find your power in EVERY situation
- 10:20 Common negative feelings and problems faced by stepmoms
- 11:19 How our energy can be contagious (in both good and bad ways)
Nicole is a Certified Stepfamily Coach and provides lifeline services for all members of a stepfamily.
Check out her website and learn more about her services at https://stepmomwarrior.com/stepmomwarrior.com/
If you have never tried meditation, or want to learn more about how it can help you as a stepmom, stay tuned!
In November, I'm running a FREE challenge to help you learn to apply mindfulness techniques to bring more peace and balance to your life as a stepmom.
Be sure to subscribe to my list so you don't miss out.
Have you tried meditation? How has it helped you as a stepmom? I'd love to hear from you in the comments below.